Monday, November 19, 2007

Spring Skiing



Today I skied for a Long Time. Suffice it to say that I had to eat a lot of food afterwards, and everyone else had left the plateau except for one Finnish guy, who luckily felt like giving me a ride. Conditions would have been great in April. Absolutely FANTASTIC spring skiing. Too bad its November...

However, the forecast is calling for up to six inches tomorrow night and constant snow through Tuesday. They make the call Tuesday at noon whether or not they'll hold the supertours. If they cancel the races, I know someone who will be a very unhappy camper.

I ran into Freddy B today. I almost didn't recognize him without the Brikos. I tried to take a picture of both of us, but I was too short to fit into the frame, so I had to ask someone else to take the picture. Incompetent? Quite possibly.



3 comments:

Cathy said...

So, would it totally bum you out to learn that Pittsburg, NH had a foot of snow this weekend?

Looks like you're having fun! Enjoy and good luck in the races!

Colin R said...

FRED BAILEY!

Alex said...

I swear, he oinked at me when I went by the other day. But, it could have just been Freddy B talk.