Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Training camp in Quebec

The visit to Rochester was too short before I was on the road again, this time to Mont Saint Anne, in Quebec. That is really far away from Rochester. But CSU does their post-christmas camp there every year, and I figured it was about time to see what it was all about.

I got a new camera for Christmas. I took some really high quality photos.




Then I drove to Quebec.

Mont Saint Anne!

And then I dropped my camera, lens-down, in the snow trying to take photos, and now its broken. So is my heart. I'm going to try and fix it in Quebec City tomorrow afternoon, see if they can un-stick the lens from its position. This is why I can't have nice things.

The skiing is spectacular, if cold. With hills! Everyone is in high spirits. Tomorrow is the time trial, it'll be interesting to see how that goes.

1 comment:

Big Bikes said...

Wow, driving to Quebec looks like really, really serious business.

Nice photos dude.

- t