Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The few, the brave



Or maybe dumb. Four of us at the girls-only-no-boys-allowed CSU practice, and it starts to rain. Normally these kids don't ski in the rain, which seems silly to me, so we just kept skiing. Then it started to thunder. I asked the girls if they felt uncomfortable to kept going, but they were fine with it, so we just carried on. I'm glad we did, because the light after the storm was absolutely gorgeous. It is too bad my camera is on the fritz and I can't seem to find whatever setting it thinks its on... maybe it took one too many a ride in my back pocket with no plastic bag...

Nobody got struck by lightening, but there might be some sore chickas tomorrow.




There is nothing better than coming home to the smell of rising bread. therapeutic, as they say.

No comments: