Friday, October 10, 2008

Back to the grind...

Coming back from vacation sucks, quite frankly. Everything was fine and dandy and gelato-ful, but now I'm in Boston and I have to go to work and I have to commute and I have to do laundry and what happened to my afternoon naps? Life almost would have been better without the vacation, then you wouldn't have gotten used to the wonderfulness of afternoon naps and three gelatos a day and the lazy bored feeling you get when you don't fill your day with working. Except that vacation was awesome. And now I feel super recharged. Amazing what ten days without rollerskiing will do! Of course, I joined CSU for a workout last night, on skis, and despite the gazillions of pushups that I did while I was in Italy, I still felt slow and weak. Grrr.

Anyway, I'm doing one day of Gloucester. Tomorrow. And playing around with crossresults, I'm predicted to be fifty points behind last place (I could have sworn I preregistered, but I guess I remembered wrong). Whee! Nothing like low expectations to get all pumped up...


word.

No comments: