Wednesday, January 7, 2009

-21F

The current temperature is -21F. When I checked this morning, there was a predicted high of -8. Now the predicted high is -10. I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a race report...

Like everyone else here, I came here to race, and like everyone else, I am not happy to be not racing. As much as I know it does no good to be angry at the weather, I can't help it. We all paid a lot to get here, to stay here, to race here, and not just in money - time, energy, emotional investment, everything. For one race. Thank you, cold snap.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Hang in there Alex. We're all waiting for some more good race reports! 88 skiers at Weston last night!!!

Anonymous said...

you been eating toooooo much salahhhmi

Anonymous said...

that was me that said that bit about the salahhhmi. papa. hope you are well, give me a call tonite or whenever