Friday, December 10, 2010

Ski season, incoming!

Winter sort of snuck up on me, and all of a sudden I'm about to head to Europe for the first ski orienteering world cups of the season, at the Swedish Ski-O Tour. I leave Sunday. Yup. Couple days in London to visit family and then on to Sweden, where Ali and Greg are joining me, and we'll attempt to out-ski and out-navigate the Swedes... highly unlikely.

In the meantime, there is a double pole test to contend, two or three coaching sessions, possibly a cyclocross race, possibly some orienteering, a good bit of ski waxing, some packing, and some take-home-final-examining. At least I can't say I'm bored.

Wahoooo skiing! Snow at Weston! Snow up north! 'Tis the season!! (but not that silly holiday season people are always talking about - its SKI season!).

No comments: